Look on the Hardware inside your iPhone or iPod Touch. There you see several circuits and values from the sensors: Date/Time, GPS, G-Sensor, Compass, CPU-Frequency, FSB-Frequency, Memory, RAM, Battery. Additionally there is an iPod-control built-in, with an animated(rotating) cover-picture. At a glance there are 7+1 windows with detailed informations.
Functions and Display:
Click on the single Circuits to see more.
1) Date and Time > Analog and digital Clock
2) GPS: Coordinates, Altitude, Speed, Map
3) G-Sensor: Angular measure, Bubble-Level
4) Compass: geographical, magnetical, GPS
5) CPU: Frequency, Memory, RAM
6) Battery: Capacity in %, time left on different applications
7) Audio: iPod-Control (complete Media Player)
Settings:Speed in kph or MPH or ktsCompass (geogr., magn., GPS)
Hints:Compass based on GPS (at movement) or the Compass-sensor of the iPhone 3GSThe Background-Picture (Board) shows not the real Hardware of the iPhone. That has two reasons: 1) Copyright, 2) the original circuits are to small to show readable values.